RAC 5.10% $1.86 race oncology ltd

I have just realised why RAC has skyrocketed, page-74

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Personally, I think it's great that the average curious person can come in here and have access to collated information, and better yet, access to knowledgeable people who are willing to answer questions to help understand the data. The "average person" is often dismissed as being a bumbling idiot, but I have more faith in people than that. If you take a professional in their field and give them some classes on a new topic, it's not that hard to learn! Especially since most are not looking to change careers and become an oncologist or a research scientist .. just learn enough to understand and make informed decisions about investments.

Cathie Wood has got the right idea. There are tons of people around the world willing to share their expertise and help each other learn and understand. It's a huge opportunity to tap into that pool of knowledge, as well as see the crowd reflecting trends, raising concerns, bringing up things that you might have missed, etc etc.

Thank you to all the posters who take time to answer questions and provide links to more resources. Learning these things for myself is a great way to be confident in my decision to invest in Race Oncology. Sticky hands all the way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.