RWD 10.7% 2.5¢ reward minerals ltd

i have just realised....

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I have just realised what's wrong with this company - it is run by people who sit back and let things happen instead of getting out there and making things happen....

a few instances....

in one of it's quarterlies it refers to drilling permits having been obtained for 'some time' and goes on to say that drill rigs have been difficult to find for the last two years..... 'two years'? they've been looking for suitable drill rigs for two years????? oh, now one has been sourced and when will it actually do some work? who knows?.... RWD doesn't....

then there's the preoccupation with some scruffy Cu and Au prospects - you see, RWD is only a potash explorer (that's a stretch really) by accident - I mean, they've got all these other u-beaut potash prospects besides LD and what's happening there? absolutely nothing.....

then there's the famous Martu agreement - more than a year and a half of negotiations now and still no outcome in sight - but how would anyone know since the company provides no updates.... let's just sit back and let it happen.....

if you look at RWD's list of announcements for the whole year, it is appears to me to be one of the least active companies I have ever been involved with.... if you think that is going to change soon then you're mistaken.... someone referred once to FMG in the context of RWD's prospects - IMO Twiggy could achieve more before breakfast than Ruane could in a month.....

I'm hoping that within my lifetime RWD returns to my entry price so I can leave RWD behind forever and let them sleep on..... I don't doubt you can identify their offices somewhere by the big tag on the door which says "Do not disturb".....

just not good enough RWD, not even close.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.696M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $37.37K 1.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45981 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.