KAR 1.66% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

I have never had so much conviction

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I have been following all of you posters every day for the last few months and am now very excited about the opportunity that presents. Obviously wished I was buying now for the first time but having said that am fearful at the that if I don't accumulate alot more over the next few months I will be missing out on a very large opportunity. It is not often you have a stock with so much cash, a fair way away from production with the global oil market s where they are ( as certain as the day is long oil prices will go up one day and we will be a lot better off than we are today). we may experience some more choppiness but most retail investors that are to be spooked have already been so).I have held karoon since listing (although sold down a lot early days and only had minimums) and unfortunately participated in cap raisings(currently probably averaged at $3.6ish) due to some recent purchases (last 4 months). I was definitely worried pre origin deal when that trading halt came in (Thought we were curtains) but now wish I had access to more capital as the oracle himself says when there is blood on the streets it is time to get greedy. We are currently victim of the old "boy who cried wolf" adage and oil prices but with our cash position, position of assets and the fact that oil will go up at some stage We will become a darling again! Right now is one of those occasions that all new investors/fundies sitting on the sidelines will rue the day for not jumping on board. All the best to you all.
    Needless to say this is not financial advice and I must disclose that like anyone else in the world I do not have a crystal ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.030(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.452B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.85 $1.81 $1.945M 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 27435 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 3739 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.