Greetings ladies and gentlemen, problem in market is the lack of...

1. 83 Posts.
    Greetings ladies and gentlemen, problem in market is the lack of faith. As givt around the world has pledge to bail out companies, the bottom line is who still dare to invest in times like this. I recon the bad news is yet to come. We are in 2nd quarter of the world economy disaster. BUT once the bad news is out by this or mid of next year, we can see improvement in late 2009. Govt must howver do more in times like this. As we have seen a dreat depression in the 1940s, i am sure the gvt this time is better educated and experience in handling economy crisis. This spiral of destruction however has not come close to mid or the end. We should see China stalling follow by umployment rate in australia.... to see any sign of recoveries, we need to wait till march 2009 at least.Cash i certainly king at this moment. Do not despair, i know people who ended up losing everything in lehman brothers. Time will heal everything including this. Probably in around 7 to 8 years i recon before we see all ord near 6000 point again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.