BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

i have no knowledge

1. 1,116 Posts.

This is pure speculation - I have no knowledge, but I like to put puzzle pieces together

Biota mgmt have been extremely quiet lately (Miso - I know you believe they are asleep at the desk, but lets give them the benefit of the doubt)

Biota mgmt hate Biota shares being used as a traders plaything (even though they hide under their desks when the hear the word 'dividends' mentioned)

There has been a lot of press snippets about various government seeking Relenza stockpiles

So, to avoid profiteers riding on the back of many 'little' bits of 'good news' announcements from Biota management, they are saving up all these bits of positive news and will call a trading halt when the Lani ROW rights have been signed with GSK (lets hope GSK don't get Biota mangement drunk when the deal is signed)

They will announce all the great news together. Post trading halt, the share price will be remarkably higher and it will be the current holders that will realise the gains from a share price re-rating

Just a theory - I am trying to post-rationalise why on earth I am supporting Biota - my 'rose-tinted' glasses hope that mgmt are preparing for a master-stroke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.