BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

i have no knowledge, page-9

1. 2,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    1 Why are the big pharma companies accused of mistreating the small ones? They are doing them a favour.Small ones dont have to accept an offer to do something for them which they are incapable of.10 %is actually quite a lot of money in any business and it is with noo further risk to the junior.
    2 Dangers with BTA as I see them
    2a Off patent sales eg India to Mexico apparently underway
    2b As with all pharma competion.The moment Lani patent was registered people would have beeen looking for a similar molecule.Patents are the biggest source of information for competitors.
    That said I believe enough in the company to keep my shares and think at worst they are slightly underrvalued and at best there is an absolute fortune to be made.
    Twilight zone for both hemispheres now but next month the first real flu season will happen in the southern hemisphere.The rich northern hemisphere will be watching anxiously because the ability to spread under ideal conditions has not been tested yet.
    With just the threat of resistance it would be maddness for the rich countries not to start stockpiling now as a precautionary measure and I m sure we will see major orders within the next 30 days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.