SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

I am not sure if you guys are talking about this or not but...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I am not sure if you guys are talking about this or not but following is the ANN from Seafarms, with the processing plant they have only done the design as far as I know and that is one of the reason they are seeking finance. I think the best way to find out what's been done is actually from https://gateway.icn.org.au/project/3770/project-sea-dragon you can see on work packages what''s been already awarded. Most of the listings are already closed which means waiting for money to be awarded. There is a news article dated 13/01/2020 which states that "$200 million worth of contracts are anticipated to be released by Seafarms for Northern Territory businesses to tender for this year, through the Northern Territory’s Industry Capability Network (NTICN) project gateway." if you guys want to read that article which can be found at https://www.miragenews.com/project-sea-dragon-creating-ongoing-local-territory-jobs/

This is the ANN from Seafarms about Accommodation, I am not aware of the latest one.

MediaRelease
    Seafarms Group Limited secures 230 room accommodation village for itsProject Sea Dragon development

Seafarms Group Limited (Seafarms) is pleased to announce that it has secured a 5year lease agreement for the Garrjang Accommodation Village, which is located in Kununurra.The lease agreement is with the Western Australia Government’s Department of Regional Development. Garrjang Villagewas built in 2010 for the Ord Stage 2 project and is a fully equipped camp capable of accommodating upto 230 people.This accommodation facility is located about 110 klms from Seafarms’ Project Sea Dragon major development site at LeguneStation in the Northern Territory and 20 klms from Seafarms proposed processing plant to the north of Kununurra.The recommissioning of Garrjang Village provides work force infrastructure that will immediately be utilised by the company’s staff and its contractors and can be made available to contractors and workers engaged in the public road up‐grades announced during the election campaign. More importantly it will accommodate construction personnel needed to build Project Sea Dragon’sworld class facilities at Legune and Kununurra. Leasing such a facility instead of building a new accommodation facility has provided positive financial benefits to Seafarms Project Sea Dragon
    Last edited by Kancha: 03/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.02K 673.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1170760 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2798965 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.