AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I guess everyone is a genius after the event. Hey that why I...

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I guess everyone is a genius after the event. Hey that why I review charts. Sometimes my forecast are correct sometimes they are not.

I did not see you make a call at 15c. however I do recall you saying it was a buy on fundamentals at much higher levels. Somewhere in the vicinity of 60c if my memory serves me correct. But hey each to their own.

Let’s recap.

At 15c it went down to 11.5c. Fundamentally was 15c the bottom? Nope… So was 15c a buy on the way down. I think not unless you were gambling and willing to ride it down.

Hey sigma - what happens if they lose the M+D case and have to pay damages. Can you fundamentallay let me know?

Fundamentally era is a bargain. Would I buy it yet. Nope. I guess everyone can attempt to catch falling knives and some people actually get it right sometimes. Make one mistake and it can be curtains.

I was happy enough to buy it on the announcement and buying momentum.

I will purchase it again on this higher low confirmation. The second higher low… hopefully tomorrow.

Fundamentals mean sh8t when the financial magicians perform their tricks.

Take a look at yesterdays and todays trades. Yesterday ags ran out of sellers and today they all miraculously appeared. And all thought it was overbought. Do yesterdays buyers feel botted.

An aberration. Or was it all just another well orchestrated collusion between the financial brokers. We will never know because the financial signatures have been removed from the trades. Another important change to protect the pleb investor.

I love the markets. I love the collusion. I love the fact that we still have no comment from the leaders.

The insiders can never properly dust off their fingerprints.

It just takes a bit of patience.

Back into the Bollinger bands. Waiting for the next sign – the golden cross. For the atheist out there another perfect photo opportunity.

I am happy to have a higher average price if the risk is reduced.

It’s all about capital preservation… in this global bear market if I do not lose I am a winner relatively.

Fundamentally where do you see the global market.

Is it still a house of paper cards waiting to blow over.

But then again ags is trading above the 200 day ema line. I have some confidence.

Fundamentally let me know what has changed. Technically it has all become bullish. Now the plebs must wait to find out what is already known to the select few.

Alleluia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.