AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

i have seen the light, page-65

1. 7,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    dookie

"speculation upon speculation" Fuels the day traders. It helps thier cause and place in the market space. Only the posters who post the "speculation" can outline their motivation for it.!

Like all gambling, daytrading is a transfer of money between hands.imo

Crazy's been barred for a week or so.

The stalemate between both parties will end.

But the question is how and when. Going forward, is it in AGS's best interest to be bought out because the J/V is unworkable? with what is known now (deposit size) or retain the 25% or greater (depending on their bargaining power re M&D C) and go along for the ride using H/Q's expertise in U extraction for this resource and future discoveries within el3666 or the third option fight through the Courts for a return of the entire asset.

AGS have to get it right and time is not an issue for AGS.

I dont care if it takes another 12mths or longer, as long as we end up with maximun return for what we are entitled to.!

Everything depends on the strength of AGS's claim through the M&D C Matter for the timespan to resolution after the announcement to proceed to the registering of the NTMA.imo

Is AGS worth more than .35c even if they retain only 25% of the known resource.? Of course it is, because as you posted, strong fundamentals and reducing litigation risk makes it so and as well a long term buy also.imo!

One thing for sure and certain though is we will end up somewhere different (positively) when the resolution comes imo

Good Luck All

Sm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.