BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

i have sold and moved on, page-14

1. 2,753 Posts.
    Good luck with your trade. I contemplated a pleasant flogging when they reached 13c at one stage, then I remembered my bid still in at 6.7 - and so they had just about doubled.

How significant would/will the retrace be?

Typically over the time I've been observing, BLR has moved in ~1c - 1.5c bands, a reliable short trade. So perhaps the probability that the current retrace on the cards will also only be 1c or so is favourable.

How similar is this stock to WMT? both speccies, both with promising tenements. BLR has mills in production down the road, possibly higher grades with very low sovereign risk. WMT went up on huge volume in similar fashion to BLR, then retraced to where it now hangs - around 8c - 8.2c median. Then there's PEN, which jumped nicely even before WMT. It's stayed comfortably above it's first leap highs, when annoyingly I sold (but better to sell too soon than too late).

Of the three, I like BLR particularly because of the attractive high grades so far, nil sovereign risk and those handily placed mills - few obstacles to production and perhaps a good takeover tarket. If they do some cap raising, hopefully they will do the right thing and give us shareholders a slice of the action, based on imminent returns. All systems go.

How valuable will BLR's tenements be when JORCed, compared to those of PEN, DYL and WMT?

To date, of these, BLR appeals to me the most for a 1-2 year hold at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.