BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Hey Deltra, good on ya....I wish I listened to you before!Watch...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hey Deltra, good on ya....I wish I listened to you before!

Watch out guys, once Deltra sells....stocks usually start going up again :)

I still don't see anything wrong with a decline that was based on few big guys going out...company is still the same any basis for it to hit 13c are still there.

Short termers don't care much on fundementals as they catch the momentum rather than holding for future growth.

I think BLR has good future for those who put their money on good futures not on tomorrow's price.

Still waiting to see where will this wave end so I can jump back on.

Many big fishes got in the way down, if you anaylise well...they're rationally smaller than those got in on the way up,but don't underestimate these little fishes because they bought knowing that it may keep going down....so they buy in pieces & they're patient...unlike those who bought on the rise who will get scared of any drop & sell regardless on any clue of a decline.

the right people will get in now...right as in good for the stock...these are the ones that catch weakness & willing to top up & hold for few months until they make a big %.

Good luck & I still think that regardless of any current down/up trend...Monday will have some buying in it.

I usually consider a theory that says that considering there's no disaster, a stock will keep declining as long more are benefiting from its decline than its rise :)

Once those benefit from its decline decrease in number, then some will "try" to push it higher...& all of us will see that they're trying to push it higher, so it won't be a shock to anyone.

cheers & watch carefully as this one is basic money maker, if you have basic skills you should easily make easy money wether you're a trader or investor.

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.