ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Yeah some feel unwelcome, some have left already. One guy that's...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    Yeah some feel unwelcome, some have left already. One guy that's been going to the same immigration office for 20 years and knows them by name, got questioned about his covid insurance (there is a minimal coverage limit in place). He had to call his insurance company to issue him a new certificate denoting the amount as immigration apparently can't do maths. He also got asked to draw a map to his house on a piece of paper. How stupid is that? It's been easier for me on a tourist visa than it is for people that have been here for decades.

The vaccination thing... it depends on how governments treat infection numbers. Obviously the vaccines haven't stopped the spread so there will always be large numbers of cases. Here they tend to implement restrictions as soon as cases start rising so it doesn't necessarily help with getting back to normality whereas another government might open up after a certain % has been reached regardless of cases.

I don't know whether keeping businesses closed like that is worth it. People's lives have been ruined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.