88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

I have the answer

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi fellow 88E investors,
    I think I have the solution… but before I get to that.
    I don’t really care what posters reply with, I won’t be responding, its non-time accredited and hence not the aim of my post.
    Disclosure - I currently hold 15 million shares and 20 million options, Which I guess puts me in the top 20 holders somewhere, or at least I was before recent developments, accumulated over the last 3 years and I know nothing about drilling for oil. But I know about some other stuff though ,through a few companies I operate, and over the last 25 years this has taught me business management 101 which is, if you don’t have money you are done.
    So whilst  I am not happy about a CR at this time,  no matter what it’s for , as It definitely means my investment has been diluted in the short term there is no doubt, I understand companies like this  need to do it ,to keep moving forward.
    There is a lot of fellow investors in 88e that I know .They range from all walks of life, from shearers to accountants who see potential in the stock and have plonked there hard earned down on what is an unfolding story.
    I think a few influential people who post on this site , are on to the right track with asking questions especially about the timing of this latest CR, and rightly so. I hope they get the answers to the questions at the AGM or before, and that a bit more of the picture and the project plan is revealed.
    My strategy is that we had nothing at TPT in 2014, now we got something, and until our board totally goes down the wrong path and the share price reflects this, why wouldn’t we leave it up to them? A sort of innocent until proven guilty theory if you like as they havnt done much wrong in my mind.
    I guess what I’m saying above is that regardless of your investment, there is always someone with a larger one than you, so you need to take a step back and look at the picture as a whole and not just as your personal investment dictates for your personal situation and hence your motivation to post.
    I actually was lucky enough to meet briefly with DW and Ashley the CFO last week, (didn’t hear anything about the CR though so I guess it was confidential) and my take from the meeting was that it is still a 50/50 on the outcome, but that they were happy with how things are moving in the right direction. I took this as a great outcome really, when you consider the nature of the game we are in and compared to the return on my money anywhere else. My thoughts at the conclusion of the meeting was to buy a few more shares when it works. (However this didn’t include the conventional play , which I am working through currently)
    But too get to the solution ….
    It seems to me that given my research and decision to invest, over the last 36 months on 88E, I would have thought that something that is lacking in modern society
    i.e.” patience “, was the best way forward.
    Sorry  if I didn’t have the golden answer,  as I don’t think it it exists with this stock  just yet, but I hope I was able to help someone in their journey of 88E as to what other holders are thinking.
    All the best to all investors and good luck with Ice-wine 2 may we all have a windfall.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.