88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

I have the answer, page-32

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    You are 100% correct. The way some people are carrying on it's like he stole their first born. DW hasn't put a foot wrong IMO. We are fully funded for IW2V and were before this capital raise. So he never lied. This money is contingencies for if things don't go as planned with the flowtests, which I'm confident will be successful. It was just prudent risk management to raise now and a good idea otherwise you'd just have derampers on here whilst drilling sprouting funding worries if things aren't as successful as we all hope they will be causing doubt and issues for the share price.

Yes it would have been good to see the raise at a higher price but a 10% discount to the 10-20 vol weighted price is pretty standed in the speccy relm. And in the scheme of things if we can unlock 8 billion so barrels we'll all be laughing about this in a years time as a few pips will be irrelevant than we are trading many multiples higher...

Lastly, people are looking forward to say DW shouldn't get a pay rise until flow rates are out and successful. But what about looking back and seeing where he has brought the coy thus far... from practically insolvency to sitting on potientially a major major oil discovery that could change the lives of all LT investors on here. So I commend him for where we are now, where he has brought us, and IMO the payrise is well justified due to this.

Options at 6.1c. To me technically still well out of the money (yes we all have great dreams of where things are headed) and again even that aint bad for speccies where sometimes they are just inherited for 'free' with absolutely zero performance criteria to met. This aint totally ridiculous if u ask me.

Oh and one more thing. The two investor pressos in London I have gleened an amazing amt of info from and as such hope they do more of. This info from the horses mouth is invaluable and whether u support the LT group or not, for organising the first this has helped many an investor out and I must thank them for that.

Good luck to all over the next few months and hope we hit all the right goals. If we do things will be just fine for all. All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.38K 7.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
278 292398208 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 643992252 208
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.