CSX 2.70% 38.0¢ cleanspace holdings limited

I have to admit holding CSX is getting so frustrating, page-35

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    " I made a enquiry about purchasing mask online, cleanspace website enquiry. if halo or the regular models suitable for visiting nursing homes ,a month ago, took a week to get a reply, So hopefully there busy as .."

I think you will find this helpful...when enquiries come into offices' they are usually flagged on an importance scale. I guess if you were a big company making an enquiry to order tens or hundreds or even thousands of CleanSpace masks, your enquiry would have been answered almost immediately, along with a quote, order and shipment. But asking to purchase 1 masks for a nursing home visit, ranks pretty low on the totem pole of enquires. Hell I would flag that as non important too and and replied in a week or two.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are just super busy and concentrating only on the top enquiry orders from the biggest companies and governments, both locally, interstate and overseas.

They are NOT in the business of selling just 1 mask, I repeat, they are NOT in the business of selling just 1 masks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $29.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 38.0¢ $1.47K 3.833K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.