ARL 1.02% 48.5¢ ardea resources limited

I have to admit........

1. 75 Posts.
    The reason I chose to invest in Ardea, was purely and simply, because they are reported as having the largest Cobalt deposit in Australia, "ie", 805 million tonnes at 0.05% cobalt and 0.7% nickel, containing 380,000 tonnes cobalt and 5.6 million tonnes nickel.

That in itself is an interesting fact, and has been reported across many media sources, just Google it.

I have to admit that my own research has been limited so far , "ie", not having looked in vast amounts at the company records, (which I should have ) , my decision was based purely out of curiosity and seeing a US news report.

but what I do know and has driven me to invest is the fact that Cobalt is indeed a 'Rare Earth Metal'.

Cobalt is in short supply, it's worth it's weight in gold, particularly when it comes to Lithium Batteries and the new emerging Electric Powered Car scenario.

Unless we can mine a passing Asteroid in space, the price of Cobalt is only going one way folks.

So I have personally concluded, I don't need to spend hours and hours, researching Ardea.

I am confident that the money will find it's own path to Ardea, and this will instill greater growth and mold and shape the company and it's profits from here onwards.

DYOR

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $96.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.0¢ $73.05K 149.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 3652 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.