QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

ok, so ive been an investor in multiple commodities with a...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    ok, so ive been an investor in multiple commodities with a greater position in energy stocks as I see a greater need for the commodity in generations to come . havent been in qpn long but thought id re-read previous annoncements as its pretty clear that qpn will gain some much needed pre spud momentum but if the more experienced qpn holders could rectify this nagging question of mine it would be appreciated-

ok so on the 14th sep 2010 in a tsv announcement regarding the amazon and thames prospet it is first said to have a "significant potential recoverable resource of up to 125 million barrels oil " and then further on in the same document it goes on to say "the combined potential of the Amazon and Thames target is between 50 to 75 million barrels of oil"

perhaps the disconnection between the two estimates is the potential mean recoverable resource and the high case recoverable resource but in most cases this would be worded by the company in their announcements- any clarification from the qpn guru's in the house would be appreciated-

9lives- good to see you on another thread i frequent-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.