AIY 0.00% 3.0¢ authorised investment fund limited

Read the announcement on New Year’s Eve.....it’s clearly telling...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

Read the announcement on New Year’s Eve.....it’s clearly telling us management believe the price to be at or near c30 in February or why bother? Something is afoot here and I suggest they have an investor already in the bag. I would say this is one of the most obvious buys in stock markets right now with potential upside of 400 percent in a month!!! Read below the annnouncemebt again, and again!!

SPECIAL BUSINESSItem 1.Item 2.Item 3.To consider, and if thought fit, pass the following resolution as an ordinary resolution:“To ratify the Board of AIY with the right to place 15% of the Company’s capital in the current financial year.”To consider, and if thought fit, pass the following resolution as an ordinary resolution:“To ratify the Board of Directors of AIY’s right to place up to 250 million Shares at no less than AUD 30 cents per share. There are more than 1 prospective investee company possibilities and your Board will be better placed to finalise all contractual matters if it has the right to allot the shares following the conclusion of the EGM”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.