ADY 4.55% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

My following comments are not aimed at any particular member but...

1. 14 Posts.
    My following comments are not aimed at any particular member but I have noticed there have been a couple of instances where members have made statements of having telephone conversations with the ADY office.

Apart from administrative reasons, I'm curious as to why people would need to or bother to contact the office. You are all intelligent people and will know that they have a legal obligation not to disclose any indicative information that is not already available to the general public. We are all basically strangers to them and they are not going to give any of us preferential treatment because of any volume of holdings we may have. They certainly wouldn't risk their jobs to disclose confidential information under a "wink and a nudge". Until there are occurrences of fact they are always going to leave us with open, non-idicative responses that may cast doubt.

Again my comments are not aimed at any particular member but I do think its important to remember the following disclaimer issued by HotCopper.

DISCLAIMER: From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Before acting on any of the information you read and making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

I think it is is important for those who feel positive about ADY to keep feeling positive and for those who feel negative to keep feeling negative. By all means keep sharing your views with others as that is what makes this forum so great. But at the end of the day we do all need to be patient until certain events actually do or do not occur.

It is important to look at the past of any company. But it is also just as important to recognise what has changed and the potential for the future. Yes there is always a chance that ADY may collapse in a heap and become insolvent but I feel that the management team will always work hard and push for what is in the best interests of the company and shareholders.

My view will remain positive about the future of ADY right through to see the start of a JV, or until we see the Receivers walk through their office door.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $17.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $34 3.212K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 683226 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1262429 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.