AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

i hope they are smarter then looking atm, page-10

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    The price of 3.5c is way to cheap IMO.

I am relatively new holder to AYN, I started buying in September and my average price is around 4.4c.

The way this CP has been handled is disappointing IMO. Last week (Tuesday), I emailed the company, I am still waiting for a reply. My question was simple: the market was expecting a revised JORC to be released in November. This did not happen. What are the reasons for the delay and do management expect to release the JORC upgrade in December. No answer..... I guess management were to busy selling shares at a 32% discount to current SP to answer.

If you want to see a successful company that knows how to it's shareholders, have a look at of the posts on the CAP thread.

I want silver exposure in my portfolio but the attraction of AYN has diminished. Plus, having more than 1 billion shares on issue after the
    proposed placement is complete does not appeal to me.

IMO, AYN was a buy in September, October, a hold in November and I am now considering selling in december. This weekend, time to devote some serious time to SVL, CCU and MAR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.