PLS 2.72% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

|i|i|i day, page-183

1. 8,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4435
    Who knows moowee, I didn't suggest it was a good deal, we will know pricing when PLL start producing sometime in 22/23, assuming they get financed. It is a small volume, enough to make 1/2 a hamburger, though this is the third offtake agreement Tesla has made with mines, none of them in production yet, and if prices per tonne do not increase, unlikely to get financed.

It's all noise to me, scratching around the edges, nothing substantial, which to me is early sign of an OEM's scramble, scrambling before prices rise, but I do hope miners play hard ball, thus leave it in the ground if incentive prices are not forthcoming. It's crazy for the OEM's to risk their downstream assets sitting idle for the sake of $2.50/kwh ($150 per EV), crazy, crazy.

As per my rants over the past week, most supply is already stitched up, particularly Oz spod and in large quantities. Leftover Crumbs for US and EU which are late to the party. They can only push their localized supply chain and reduced carbon footprint narrative so far, but when does reality kick back in, please. Like a chicken & egg scenario, all noise as stated...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.080(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $59.25M 19.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 40915 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 318781 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.