PLS 0.35% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

|i|i|i day, page-46

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3397

Standard Lithium opened their Arkansas DLE Plant this week. An adjunct to their Boron water treatment plant. They're scarce on information about CapEx and OpEx costs, let alone volume and quality of extracted product. Even the Germans recently. Many articles on new Lithium extraction processes over the years.

INR notably have clay project in USA. They presented at the same RRS Seminar we did. Their costs are high but they have a valuable co product in Boron.

Current DLE process costs are high and only commercially viable with the assistance of co production. Any business input is subject to costs of supply. A business integrated along the entire business chain can offset costs with transfer profit shifting.

DLE may well be the future of Lithium production but it has a long way to go to succeed the lower costings of the current Lithium majors ... like PLS.

Still, ALB and SQM were hit hard in after hours trade. I expect all Lithium related Companies to feel some heat today.

As many have said, the focus should be on Tesla's grand plans which will require mega amounts of Lithium in this decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $8.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.94 $2.83 $47.94M 16.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 151194 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 126594 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.