I listened to the Premier of NSW and her Medical / Health...

1. 19,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    I listened to the Premier of NSW and her Medical / Health experts answer (often mundane and repetitive) questions today and I was extremely disappointed, except for the repeated advice from all....Get Vaccinated ---Yes! ........... Get Vaccinated!

The Anti Vaccinine misinformation is basically FALSE ---there is little relevant information that supports their conspiratorial claims and agenda.

They are a small, insignificant group that appears to have only one purpose ---- "stopping people from being vaccinated"

NSW has passed 70% First Dose Vaccination and the crowds at our local Vaccination Hubs indicate that 80% will not be far away.
    That leaves 20% NOT Vaccinated, hardly a majority and it is only a small few that are loudly spreading the Anti Vaccine Misinformation and at times, deliberate lies!

Get Vaccinated...... Lets try to do OUR best, in order to reduce the pressure of our Medical Services / Hospitals / Ambulances and most of all, the Health Workers, themselves ---They DESERVE our thoughts and Assistance!

Get Vaccinated!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.