WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I increased my holdings today, page-15

1. 12,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    Just looking at the current situation re shares.

From  my info their are currently 168,460,203 shares on issue after the consolidation

shares held by individual insiders..png

this mob own these shares.png

So currently there is now  a substantial number of small package shareholders.

How many - no one knows.

There is no liquidity in the current share price.

I do not think the market, shareholders or potential investors have a clue as to what comes next.

The canvas has once again been painted with a revolutionary range of mirco array techno consumer products with influencer marketing to propel the company into the stratosphere - headed by a marketing guru who knows only success.

I watch as a potential investor - but am not convinced.

For my money, they are going to need many millions of dollars to achieve the master plan.

I think they are currently in a test market situation without massive dollars being lost. The powerhouse behind this "new" development will test the waters with a range of initiatives and then make the next move. Product mix to be determined, price points etc.  Funds being with pointers to the future, but no commitments. When they get comfortable with the business model, broker/brokers will come in for the chop and make placements to sophisticated and selected investors.

Basically their business skills will make sure "they" do not lose.

Retail investors - road not so clear - as usual. They pick up the scraps on the open market

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.