AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

i jsut sold at 9c from 2c, page-131

1. 8,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Hi Jim,

Well done on your profit for starters. To answer your questions -
    a) Trading since 2007. (Bull market right before the GFC)
    b) Don't think I've had any 10 baggers.
    c) Current losses are $34K. (About half my yearly wage so I'm not a big income earner.)
    d) For tax purposes I'm a trader but these days more investor.

What knowledge I can share with you.....
    Made some good trades during the uranium boom but most of my losses held today are from falling in love with a stock and thinking that one day the share price would turn around. During the bull market around 2007 it didn't really matter what you invested in, you would get a return...then the GFC hit.

Most of my LT stocks have never recovered. It's capital I can never replace because since 07 a mortgage & kids have come along.
    I think it's fair to say that things are cyclical. Like uranium was a bubble, I think lithium, cobalt etc are also just having their turn in the sun. It won't last forever.

These days because I lost more money on spec stocks than I made, I've stated buying stocks that pay dividends for my retirement (I'm 39) Mind you...even my BHP shares are currently at a loss.
    Of my 14 stocks, 3 are in profit.

The stock market chews up and spits out more people than those who succeed at making money.
    Lessons I've learnt is that buying at the right price is the easy bit.... when to sell is the harder bit.

Take this stock.... when do you buy now? Is it still cheap? Or will you buy today and then the pump & dump occurs leaving you with a loss.

Oh..and don't put all your eggs in one basket is my other word of advise. (Not that I should give any looking at my track record...but I'd hate to see you let this win go to your head )

Goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $76 9.487K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 6792585 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3119260 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.