AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

i jsut sold at 9c from 2c, page-200

1. 15,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    Someone in the know you think.

Well yeh, but what about the rest of us punters. I didnt buy this for a percentage trade. I bought this because the MC was ludicrous. Did I say the md or the MC. Well both. But when someone with a better command of maths on the forum says there is 20 billion worth of pebbles in the ground, I think to myself it's probably going to be worth point four of a billion easy one day.

Thats how this mining game works.

Then its about joining the dots to get it past that to another figure that folks have mentioned.

You put on your best clothes when you go out to impress and if you don't, the parents will take to you with bolt cutters and an ixy torch.

I dont see benny tip toing around just yet.
    Conspiracy theory number one - he got all his well healed mates together to get this to a MC that the instos woukd buy into, then sell into the tsunami of buying.

Conspiracy theory number two - metallica minerals is actually mostly owned by a band who bought stakes in its tenements decades ago when it was a dustbowl. Hmm, enter sandman is not about dreaming is it? What about Bono? Bought a shitload of apple shares years ago. Now its worth a billion.

Conspiracy theory number three - ring a ding ben bell used to sell amway products and was so successful he started selling mineral companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.82K 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 41361112 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 497866 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.