AAE 0.00% 0.8¢ agri energy limited

i just averaged down by buying 1m shares, page-4

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Your posts are noted. It will be a stressful few months wondering if I did the right thing averaging down but I guess time will tell. At least now I am in with a chance of recovering all of my monies, I hope anyway. You are correct though in that the company changes direction so quickly but that is the same with the bio-diesel industry at the moment as well. Agri selling Beatrice is no different in my opinion to trading the share market, there comes a time when you must look at your situation seriously and either make a commitment to proceed or get out while you can recover some of your monies. At least with Beatrice they are basically getting back what they paid for the plant which must be a good thing. I would prefer they sell the plant if the figures don't add up then to struggle on and hope things work out and with the share price at current levels, any raising of funds will dilute the value per share for current shareholders. I am disapointed as well with the outcome of Beatrice but at the same time if the figures dont add up and they are getting back mostly what they paid for the plant, then in my opinion they have done the right thing and I will support the sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.