PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

After doing some reading on your other posts on stocks you...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    After doing some reading on your other posts on stocks you follow I will quote one particular post.
    Quote 'positive energy only'
    Where is your positive energy here? Or do you want negative energy to transpire?
    Go back to your other stock mate, you and your mates here are embarrassing yourselves.
    For the real PIL holders please consider this. This guy just starts a thread and says he bought 2M shares or $70k worth on open then comes here asking us if he made a mistake? Really? Who would throw $70k at a stock without doing due diligence? He says he heard this company was suspended, if that was the case why did he invest? And to those giving him the thumbs up, either go back with him to where he is posting his positive vibes or wake up and smell the cheese that he is dishing out and give a thumbs up to the real threads!
    Anyone who believes this garbage should go read his other posts on another stock and see for yourself what is going on, ignore the white noise!
    If you like please take my points given here as an iou that you don't have to repay or alternatively believe the noise and sell your stock. But don't forget that every single share that was sold today was also bought by someone else who believes too that this stock is the most undervalued of its peers and will one day change their lives as have other stocks which have 20, 30 and even 50 bagged in a very short time.
    In my opinion this is just a short term tree shake with some people taking profit and a few stop losses hit to boot. Guess what? It happens from time to time, take a look at all the other stocks on the asx and you will see the same pattern at some point in time. There is even a rival stock where this guys has positive vibes which has tanked around 50% in 3-4 weeks, today was nothing compared to that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.