ADY 0.00% 0.8¢ admiralty resources nl.

i just cheked chart--round botttom ascending trian, page-7

1. 44 Posts.
    re: i just checked chart--round bottom ascending t Charting is no good for this sleeper.

Just remember:

Company : Quality, Quality, Quality -
    Capital Costs: Low Low Low
    Dividends : They are forcasted

Remember: Quality Management
    Quality Reporting
    Quality Other Deverse Investments
    independant from Argentina

Capital Costs Argenting: Low - Main Highway -
    Road Already There
    Low - Railway Close
    Low - Overheads

Capital Costs all thanks to the World Bank uniting areas of Argentina.

Dividends: They have been forecasted and will be delivered. How many resource companies are producing, have the debt mix and still are not producing dividends.

Stick to the fundamentals of investing rather than charts.

In the Charts - where is this untapped Intrinsic value yet to be tapped. Once convertable notes go ahead - then the value of stock will supperseed all expextations.

All those doubters and BEARS out there - some ramping the stock so they can get in.

If you consult your charts you willl also see that the activity on buys / sells are extremely low in comparison with the available shares of the company.

This is not a stock yo consult the charts on - this is a sleeper. I don't normally like resource stock, however, a group of us did the fundamentals and we like what we see.

Once convertable notes are snapped up - I have consulted some collegues and I can this stock rise rapidly.

I will stick my neck out - on issue of convertable notes it is quite possible to go as high as 0.30 and if the market like the smell of dividends on a resource stock - it could peek by September at 0.50.

My friends - I hate ramping - I do not listen to rampers. I am not ramping the price.

Looking at the activies - fundamentals of business practices - dividends - this is a quality company.

This is a great stock and I am in it for the long haul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 216360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.