AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi ChookYes your assumption is correct I'm a 40 something female...

1. 146 Posts.
    Hi Chook

Yes your assumption is correct I'm a 40 something female !!. My opinion is firstly that I'm disappointed at the distribution in Queensland - 2 places in Noosa and one on the Gold Coast thats its for the state (leaving aside the online option). Pulse Pharmacies are like hens teeth in Queensland. My other opinion as I have expressed before on this thread is that the products are not expensive enough to evoke much excitement (thats female logic). Sold in pharmacies, and not terribly expensive I'm not rushing to try it and can't see how its a "Scientific breakthrough" or "Miracle wrinkle worker" at that price. The packaging etc... looks very "top shelf" though, so I guess, if I was in a Pulse AND it caught my attention then I'd probably buy one product to try. To me it looks like the upmarket chemist shop range which is, (in my female "always desperate to lose those lines" brain) substandard to the miracle creams available at department store cosmetic counters - thats my view if I didn't hold POH shares !!! Since I do hold, I will certainly purchase some online (Noosa is too far - sorry Oscar !) and take it from there. But its not "doing it for me" as a lay person who would spend anything on a great face cream. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.985K 661.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 85992113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63275078 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.