AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Agree with you Oscar re the tax loss and lets not all get...

1. 146 Posts.
    Agree with you Oscar re the tax loss and lets not all get excited about something that is just the cash train driving the "real" products. BUT I am a believer in "If you do something then do it right the first time". And I do think they have fallen short of their "easy target". The easy target and money spinner is clearly my wrinkly age group who are professional 40 something women who would spend a bomb at the blink of an eye if they thought they would lose a wrinkle or two !! Seriously. Heres an example..... I got treated by Mr KS to a pamper at a toffee nose Day Spa - they use a fancy French line of product on my face.... I feel gorgeous...make enquires about the products they give me a price list which starts at around $130 (eye cream) and then tell me how exclusive it is. I'm busting to buy it but the all up price for all products is around 500-600 (And it need them all because one won't work in isolation of the other !!. So I surf the net looking for it cheaper out of the US...I have trouble finding it and rationalise that its because its "so good/exclusive to spas therefore it must be really really good - the beauty industry secret.." suddenly I want it more and more.....and I'm far too busy anyway to worry about "shopping" for it in a shop.... the rest is history... my dressing table is full of the stuff and I don't give a rats what it cost (It was cheaper out of the US by the way !!). I feel good, I think I look good so I'm happy. YEP womens logic may not make sense but it can certainly make money if its tapped into correctly. Just my thoughts. Do I use it all...........no of course not - only the moisturiser if I have time !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 92218918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 75854078 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.