IHG intellect holdings limited

i just dumped 500000 of these, page-6

1. 861 Posts.
    re: i just dumped 500k ihg of these - ^^^scary sto Now want to hear a real scary story about IHG that happened recently to me - holders please don't read on - it may scare you.......

ONLY one single person based in Australia for IHG carrying out repairs on units - he is operational from what I understood.

I contacted the poor bugger and he doesnt know if he is arthur or martha. Doesn't know whats going on and told me to contact head office in Europe. Now if you think that sounds fair - Intellect moved offices several times in Australia to cut costs - every phone number I contacted where Intellect previously was housed has been either negative or abbrupt with one person commentating 'We don't like being associated with Intellect, EVER. Yes we did have a relationship but that has been terminated'.

Upon contacting someone in Europe, they wanted to know why I wanted to speak to someone about IHG and the current business (including shareprice). I told them I was an Australian shareholder (small parcel) and wanted to talk with representative. She disconnected me immediately. I called again and guess what - phone was off the hook.

I sent them an email and got a single 'n/c' on the bottom which I presume was no comment.

I didnt call again and sold my shares this morning.....

I lost 5K but its the best 5K I've lost ever - never invest in this DOG even if you think you'll make some cash - too risky and go to the greyhounds....at least then you have a chance in winning something...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.