ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

No, probably because I gave them one and told them exactly what...

1. 6,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    No, probably because I gave them one and told them exactly what I thought. I still have a nagging feeling that there is more to play in this. My day job requires me to know how to read someone over the phone and I'd like to think that I don't normally get it wrong. Nothing presented to us so far has given me any reason to vote yes.

I am an open minded person and ultimately if this is all I get, this is all I get. However, a large part of me thinks that even though management are saying yes on paper, their actions are telling us to vote no. STO are the ones selling the benefits of this. ESG not selling it, and STO selling it. Little bit round the wrong way, yes?

The big question in my book is Marubeni (spelling?). In my mind they are either going through LNGN or GLNG. Which one it is will ultimately dictate what we get I feel.

Conjecture, speculation, ramping, call it what you will. To me this just does not add up. A company who always liked a cap raising cannot blame the need for future cap raisings for bailing out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.