IVR 1.89% 5.4¢ investigator resources ltd

Yep, I just could stay away given the latest price movement and...

1. 6,389 Posts.
    Yep, I just could stay away given the latest price movement and activity.

1. So there was a presentation in Hong Kong. Where is the presentation on the IVR website?

2. Where was notification to shareholders of the presentation and the content of the presentation.

3. For some funny reason I don't recall seeing either of the above.

4. I don't recall hearing about any possible JV before that presentation in Hong Kong either......I would have thought that information like that was important and material.............Nah..........

Silver had a good move up yesterdy around $1 and what do we see? IVR moves down and then down again on the new quarterly activity report.

Speaking of which, again I don't seem to recall any information on the delay into March in that presentation given in Hong Kong on Friday...............

And to harp on another point, today is 31 January. In the release on 19 December stated and I quote:

"Assays for the balance of these holes including PPDH031 and all of holes PPDH044 – 051 are expected to become available through January and February."

Well January is almost over and about six weeks have passed and again we hear nothing about the assay results.

In the 22nd October information release it stated and I quote:

"Assay results pending on the majority of holes PPDH020 to PPDH038. Results are expected to be received progressively up to late November."

And for those we had to wait until the above release in the middle of December.

Deja Vu????????????

Really pathetic and reality is reflected in the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $153.4K 2.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 495192 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 284890 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 1139782
Last updated 15.44pm 16/05/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.