CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

I just heard that the agreements are being signed any day now...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I just heard that the agreements are being signed any day now (gee how many times have we heard this)!!!

Mind you, the response to ASX actually states that they were in the final stages so what i have been told isn't actually any new info.

What this "Could Mean":

on the sell side:
    1. The crap share price tells us the market is anticipating a sucky deal.
    2. Some shareholders are exiting as they are worried with another delay and tougher times ahead.

On the buy side:
    1. Buyers are sitting on the sideline as they think we are not there just yet.
    2. Short sellers don't believe we will be there any time soon so have not covered.
    3. People are still taking GS report seriously, even where coal is trading now we will still be profitable (at least on paper- and you got to admit we have secured the cost risk were it counts).

The short sellers will make a killing when they cover if the nervous shareholders sell into the buying...

even with a less than ideal finance deal (which HP wouldnt sign off on in any case) should see a return to 70+.... i suppose at 46c not many are brave enough (including myself)...

Good luck all yee faithful who have been on the ride for the last 4 years!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.