AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

i just shake my head!

1. 3,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    After posting yesterday arvo thats it very quiet on the posting of AYN, I just jumped on to see a huge list of crap. And yes from mainly overseas. No prizes for guessing who. Seems to me that he has no idea about anything. After reading just 2 of the cats or is it Danny De Vito's posts i decided not to read anymore. I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT PEOPLE SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE CLICKING TO SEE WHAT UNINFORMED RUBBISH HE HAS TO SAY.IT JUST CLUTTERS AYN.CANT ARGUE WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT. ZERO VIEWS IMO. He doesnt even hold the stock and obviously doesnt know the Silver price,how many silver companies are here or anything about what AYN are doing. Yes there may be a little pullback after such a huge run but everything is in perfect place for AYN. Even though i am biased as i do hold shares, a blind man can see that this is/will be a solid performer. Just look at projects and the figures. Even at $27/ounce it will do great guns. If certain posters were in this they wouldnt be posting crap. I'd like to see how many negatives they can find with AYN. I struggle to find any atm. Anyone?? This isnt a pump n dump and IMO you wont get in below 5.5c again.
    All this is entirely my own opinion but guess i may not be alone.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.