CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I just spoke to ASX re CGB

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Hi all,

There seems to be a lot of uncertainty and doubt about what the company has been telling us. That "they are now waiting on the ASX", to lift the suspension. There are lots of post on HC too promoting more doubt and down ramping. There are also some positive ones that are riddled by non holders. This doesnt help anyone or the company. I never heard such crap to be honest!

So with the above in mind I think the only way to find out exactly whats going on is to talk to the ASX which is what I just did.

They said they cannot divulge certain information of course regarding the lift of the suspension etc. What they could tell me was that is was currently being reviewed by someone in the ASX offices and thats basically it, BINGO!!!!!!!

So I am getting a few messages from that on a personal level which we already know.

1. Yes, the company is waiting on the ASX to inform them of any other information which maybe required before the suspension is lifted.
    2. The company is telling us all they know and they are telling us the truth.
    3. We are all waiting on what the ASX does next before anything happens (in limbo).
    4. There maybe further paperwork for the company to expedite.
    5. Its like watching paint dry and as painful as that is, there is nothing anybody can do about it except wait a bit longer.
    6. to be continued..............? we could be adding to this list, potentially!

Hopefully everyone we will be out of this very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.