SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

I just spoke with Director

1. 1,247 Posts.
    I just finished a call to the Director Wayne Ried
    I dont want to quote him directly word for word .

I asked him if hes seen the share price today = Yes hes not happy with it .
    What can you do to help the sp on Market ? = they are in constant discussions with the CEO for a Buy back to support the Sp .
    Do you think the End game for the Ceo ..is to let the sp Crash and buy up shares to privatise + delist 1 day ? A; No the CEO hasn't bought any extra shares yet .
    Privatisation of SBB would need 90% of shares and would not be easy ..
    Also the Chinese Mantra is to Spread their COY footprints worldwide ..so hes encouraged by Authorities to Grow as a public COY in international Markets ... not as a private business in China .

Wayne thinks SBB is in good hands with the CEO Mr Xu ..whom is Ambitious and Dedicated to Growing SBB as big as possible. the CEO Loves SBB like a baby...and wants to see it Grow Huge !!

The Refurbs are all Real ..and are already adding to Sales growth numbers as reported in the EOY report ..and about to be Verified by Grant thornton with Wayne + other directors instructing GT to leave no Stone unturned ..to check everything in accounts is legitimate.
    GT will release their Audited reports in 2 weeks .

The refurb costs are real and not going into his Mates pockets as backdoor payments or something sinister..the CEO is a tight-wad ..watches every cent , in and out of SBB .

There is more news coming soon ..so Wayne is still in lock out until After GT auditors have finished and reported.
    if Wayne bought at 5c and shares ran to 10c he would be scrutinised as trading with insider knowledge .

I told Wayne our biggest fear in SBB is not the accounts anymore or even the missed Dividends .. but will the CEO look after fellow shareholders ..and take us along for the Ride to Greatness with SBB ..or take us out of the picture first ?

I was told ..the CEO is concentrating on the Business Growth not the SP movements for now ..tho he (CEO) is not Happy seeing it at 5c at all...but not worried as Business and Cash are great.

I said we Shareholders need to know we can trust the CEO to do the right thing for all holders ..either with a Buy Back or Dividends .

Wayne says the Directors + CEO are in constant talks with monthly meetings discussing Buy backs, divs , refurbs expenditure , accounts and Cash preservation for Growth ...citing SBB has 71 New Coy owned Stores and Growing as good thing for EPS

I remember when I said ..hi Wayne etc ...Have you seen SBB today its under 5c ?
    Wayne said ..anyone buying at these levels will make a lot of money 1 day and chuckled.

I also asked Do you trust the CEO intentions ?..will he ever Delist SBB ?
    A; NO that would not be easy for him , and shows no signs of Buying to increase his % holdings further.

I asked about a Buy back to lift confidence in Sp and show support ...its discussed constantly and its on the cards as 1 strategy....but when is key ?

The seeds that Dumped are mostly Gone now ..but 1 remains and has not sold.

I asked Do you think SBB will last the test of time ..and still be listed on ASX in a few years ? Wayne went on about how good Sbb was and the CEO had ambition to Grow his baby ..

I got the impression from Wayne , our SBB + CEO + Wayne are here for the long term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.