SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

I just spoke with Director, page-152

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Bris Vegas as long as minority shareholders interests align with the majority shareholder then why would they automatically get shafted?

In the coming months if he goes on a buying spree as he seems to be indicating we should get a much better picture of where his interests are focused. For me the issue will then be if he uses up the cash backing to do it or decreases it significantly or if he buys up more stores that require even more renovations etc then that would be a shock to the earnings potential and push back even further the possibility of a dividend not to mention the sp.
    He has already shown he likes to wipe out the NPAT so I will be very closely watching what happens after the full year audit if that comes out ok.

Its a long term speculative stock Bris Vegas so in the end investors hopefully will see a return once the expansion is completed and whatever else spending wise that entails. But in 2 years time we could be sitting on a very good return but its a long term hold IMHO.
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 08/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.