SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

I just spoke with Director, page-160

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Salty wobby mdawg and the other long term holders I hope you guys can understand why I stopped being bullish about 4 or so weeks before the supposed dividend declaration.
    If I had of keep blindingly go along with the assumption the dividend had to be paid then others may have bought in (day traders and short term betters) on the bet of a dividend being paid. We would have had a stronger run up to the declaration date but we also would have had a stronger sell off if it wasn't paid.
    Us long termers know we always got sell offs after even good news so imagine if a whole heap had bought in just before the date and then we never got anything.. The Monday would have been a slaughter and even though we look at 4.9c and see that as low I think we know it could have been a lot worse..

I Hold enough to want it to go back into the green but I'm not ramping for these new comers many of whom are probably going to sell at a given sp anyway..

None of us could pump and ramp enough to lift the sp to a point where we long term larger holders could exit in the green any time soon. Yes to others it may seem like madness on my part but I've ridden these pump and dumps enough and I GENUINELY want the company to succeed in the longer term.

Why do long term holders need to sp to get ramped right now? seriously apart from feeling better to see a higher sp why the need to ramp for some of these new comers to make some pips and sell anyway leaving us longer term guys no better off?

There is only ONE man who can do anything for our share positions and the future direction of sunbridge, ONLY ONE MAN, or perhaps alien Daytraders and short term sp traders I couldn't give a stuff about and their need to make a quick profit but that's just my view..
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 08/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.