SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

I just spoke with Director, page-191

1. 13,783 Posts.
    yes thats a shame for anxious shareholders .

theres not much we can do then i guess , but wait for developments in The Xu Business plan to unfold .
    so far Xu hasn't looked after his shareholders very well , which may be expected , considering he was probably repaying loans with seed shares ..and didn't want to give the sharks any more than they already had been issued in lieu of the loans .. ..so they dumped SBB on No div news .,,perhaps just as he wanted them to , to shake them out completely .

Xu probably will reward Long Term holders after a year or two , if cash is still building from increasing Net profit each year.

im inclined to feel , he only cares about moving Sbb to the next level for now...shares later.

Seeds were paid out in shares.. no divs for them .

Those that stay longer and ride out the growth train ..must be rewarded sooner or later from Growing EPS...

or
    its all a trick.. it all just goes Belly up. ..sales collapse ...xu disappears ..
    all Just to save the divs and to suck $4m out of ASX investors in 2013.

first he built 420 stores and ran the business for 20 years ..then he swooped on the ASX for a cool quick $4m .. genius !!
    now he plans to run the business into the ground with stupid decisions and blow the cash ..ruin his name and reputation ..not reap the rewards of 1.3b new middle class consumers at his doorstep...

just to burn Ausi s holders.??

All for a whopping $4m australian dollars .????

come on... he must be smarter than that right ?

Last edited by gonegassed: 09/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.