SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I just want one question answered!!, page-5

1. 10,494 Posts.
    From the release...

Also SDL has told the market for months that the EPC bids came in under initial estimates (a known quantity). Hence Standard Bank would have already spent quite a lot of time engaging in funding discussions with various parties (as per below). I wouldn't think seriously GJ is only now starting to "drum up" support for funding and admit to the press about it.

....Standard Bank has already held discussions with a wide variety of potential funding partners
    and has received several expressions of interest from Export Credit Agencies and Development
    Finance Institutions. In addition, expressions of interest have been received from Insurance
    Agencies who will provide protection for the commercial banking tranche.

The result of these discussions is that there is considerable support for the Mbalam-Nabeba
    Project from the above-mentioned institutions, including Western and Chinese providers of
    project equity and debt capital.

Sundance has commenced work with Standard Bank and Mota-Engil Africa to convert the
    indicative term sheets to credit-approved term sheets by the end of this calendar year"...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.