CUO copperco limited

Yeah...after all we are ostly in paper profits still and even...

1. 3,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096
    Yeah...after all we are ostly in paper profits still and even those that have bought recently should be ok as it's holding its own. Personally, I do not believe we are in a fundamental change in the cycle and anyone who I have respect for as a commentator has said the same. trouble is that these days there is so much more leverage in investor markets that what should be small movements end up being volatile as investors are obliged to meet margins, stop losses are hit, barrier warrants are touched etc etc. So instead of people riding out the situation, capital is lost and value is transferred to those with guts and cash.

I have seem this as an opportunity to rationlise mky hodlings and have been able to buy some terrific bargains at proces I would not have dreamed possible only a few weeks ago.

Looking at Kitcometals this morning I'm not sure what the situation is with the copper price. It reads USD3.50, but was only up on a spike right at the end of trading. I'm not sure I believe the chart. Must look at oem other sites.

Good luck for today.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.