IMC 0.00% 8.8¢ immuron limited

I know a 'bloke'

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Apologies for this long winded post, but some of you may find this interesting, especially if you are a 'believer' in the Immuron platform. Those of you who read this to the end and read between the lines may benefit from its' content. Especially those hanging on to their stocks.

I know a bloke who has a heart condition (stent), smokes a million cigarettes a day - sorry, exaggeration 1/2 million, takes blood pressure and cholesterol tablets daily and who's liver was diagnosed by a GP as F&^$#d. He started taking Travelan tablets as he received some advice and potentially positive outcomes from its continued use.

After a period of about 9 months taking the tablets and upon his return to the GP he asked the GP (after blood test results) were there any improvement in his conditions. The doctor replied saying your lungs are stuffed, your BP is still high and Cholesterol will eventually kill you but whatever you have been doing for your liver just keep doing it as it is showing significant signs of improvement. (By way of improvement was a comparison of most recent Blood results to previous historical results. He did tell me about the markers that the medics refer to but I don't recall exactly their names or symbols). The GP was surprized and asked him what he was doing and when told about the Travelan tablets the doc was particularly interested.

Now, what does this mean? Well it's far from any clinical trial or controlled environment, but what it does support is the massive effect the tablets have on the liver. Remember these are the same tablets that if taken before alcohol drinking can provide a reduced 'hang-over' result. I have tried the tablets b4 a 'night-out' as did some other friends of mine and all reported similar results next day.

My take on the interim NASH results is that they were premature and there wasn't sufficient time for the clinical trial to show remarkable end-point results. Most clinical trials can be staged over many years. We also need to remember that Immuron have the capacity to tweak their formulation as they are doing currently working with other major punters to deliver targeted results (US Military etc). These are very early times for this emerging Biotech company and they have so many options available to them.

For me, like others I see the 'big-picture' and remain completely positive about this companies future and the value of being a stock holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $10.89K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4199 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 16280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.