GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

i know it is down there, page-30

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    are they drilling Who has spoken to the company and did they say they were drilling into the Leadville????
    Because I reckon that the bond logs wouldnt be done until this coming week and drilling into the Leadville would be a week away and that’s If no repairs had to be done to the casing

Drilling at 15 000ft you have to take your time and not rush anything the company has spent a lot of money wirelogging and casing off the well so they wouldn’t want to take any risks drilling at this depth With a big outlay the directors don’t want anything to go wrong (plus why spend this money if it was a duster)

I have held GDN for 2 years have been through the 3:1 consolidation and the capital raising and one thing I have learnt with GDN is patience

As a wildcat well it was always going to be difficult to keep time frames but I am
    Very excited by the gas shows already found and imo the share price is under valued to what they have got this will be proved after the dst and we still have the Leadville to come

Now from past experience with time frames I expect them to be behind they are saying they are pulling up the pipe at a rate of 400ft a day lets half that to 200ft a day
    In this case they would still be pulling up the pipe and with the bond logs still to be done Imo they are not drilling yet
    But the gas is still there but may take a little longer then we hope for to find how much

I am still very very bullish with GDN and it will show great returns but it may take time a little longer than some of the posts on here

I hope I am proved wrong but be prepared to be patient if they are running behind our
    Expected time frame
    I am sure the directors want things to move faster but we have to leave it to the experts who know best and imo Neville Henry and his team are the best

Will hold my shares and options to the end whenever that may be lol
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.