AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

Reichman,1. I didn't mean you personally but there's a pattern...

1. 519 Posts.
    Reichman,

1. I didn't mean you personally but there's a pattern that we all start talking about the same old communication issue every time the SP falls. if you don't believe me, read all the posts when SP falls. I even got a mate joking to me about it!!! all AAR posters start talking about the communication issue once SP falls!!

2. I don't intentionally undermine anyone or making anyone look bad. I just hate seeing people NOT believing the facts that management DON'T communicate on purpose & keep complaining about the same thing over & over again & especially when SP falls!

3. I was told in clear & simple language: sell if you don't like the way we do busniess!!!! this is the way we do business & we are not amateurs & we know what we do!!! I did look up & asked around about their experience & I believe everyone that I asked has praised each member of our management & therefore I decided to trust their plan.

4. Management said they'll change, they are not changing & most likely they won't change becuase they have a plan that EXLUDES changing. I'm in this company for the projects not for the management. if Management proves itself to be better communicators in future then I may start to like them but currently I don't like what they do when it comes to communications & don't hope anymore for them to change in the communications side but I trust that they know what they are doing as they have a lot of experience!

5. In my opinion, I think we have to realise that we're highlighting the same communication issue that doesn't change & we leave all the IMPORTANT factors that really will be worth money, such as the challanges of funding, amount of capital required, etc.... I seriously and honestly am more fed up with the management but I'm still focused on the projects & would like my postings would get people to understand that AAR management won't communicate in future as long as this management is in place.

Again, I don't mean to offend anyone & would like is to forget (as a wish that I have) about the bad communication part & focus on the projects because these are the sources of wealth hopefully in the future.

No greens required for me RM, I don't aim to become a top poster, I just aim at people to DEAL WITH FACTS even if facts are BAD!!

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.