AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

i know the market is down bigtime but, page-9

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Not sure whose post/s and which people you were referring to IGO4IT when you wrote your post, but it is my contention that you have misrepresented several peoples views of AAR in your post. Done, I suspect, to hopefully gain a few green ones and make yourself feel good.

You have a consistent habit of, intentionally or otherwise, misinterpreting other peoples previous posts. I won't degrade this forum by getting into a slanging match with you over how many times in this post you implied something of others that simply wasn't written by them. I might have bitten hard once upon a time, but too much is going on at the minute to get bogged down by continually correcting your inaccurate assertions of others.

Know in advance that I won't be responding to further cracks from you, but I will say this before a let you have your head.

No one on this forum has 'cried like a baby when AAR fell one point to 2.8c'? And speaking for myself, if you actually 'read' my posts, you would know that, rightly or wrongly, I lent towards thinking yesterdays sales was someone getting people to 'sell down' to them. Therefore, your smart alec tone was based on what, because it certainly wasn't based on fact!

The CEO has not told me to sell and I suspect he hasn't told anyone else to sell either. Yet you included in your post that this might have occurred. Why? Do you think it makes you sound strong? Do you think people don't read other peoples posts and as such, won't be aware that you just made that up to suit the tone of your response?

Everything you say about our managements style, fails to address one simple, but important fact. Whilst all long termers know what they have been like in the past, in recent times they have said they would change. Most of us didn't think they were telling porky pies when they told us that, yet somehow you did. Well good for you.

Myself and most others in AAR know managements past history of reporting, but when someone from the company tells you they are going to improve the giving out of information, surely people are allowed to be both frustrated and let down when they fail to live up to their promise. How and why is that unreasonable?

All of the above IGO4IT has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not we believe that AAR may have the goods, and how you can't see that is truly mystifying.

IGO4IT, you absolutely have the right to express your personal opinions. Much of what you write I enjoy. But when your posts misrepresent people, you do yourself and many long termers a disservice.

If we receive good news in the short term (and hopefully we will), of course the price will go up. But with just a little more openness to the market over recent weeks/months, don't you think our share price would probably be higher than it currently is? And wouldn't that have put them (and us) in a better position going forward?

If I couldn't 'stand the heat' as you say, I would've left the AAR kitchen a long, long time ago.

My only beef with AAR was that they told me one thing and have thus far done another, and having told my HC AAR 'friends', I feel disappointed that, to a point, I have led people up the garden path and that is something I don't take lightly.

Anyway, not to worry. What we think here on HC (good or bad) probably makes bugger all difference to our holdings
    share price.

I appreciate your interest in 'our' company and most of the time enjoy your predominantly upbeat take on all things AAR. But I do get the hair up on the back of my neck when you make myself or others out to have said/written things we didn't.

I'm not happy with a management that feeds me lines. If you are happy with a management that tells you one thing and then does another, then that's your right. Personally, I'm big on integrity and if you knew me in real life, you would know that it has rated higher than money on many occasions.

At the end of the day, I'm still hopeful we might get a result, but I now know for certain that whatever we make will have come because we were shareholders in 'their' company. I know I'm naive, but isn't supposed to be 'ours'?

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.