TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

i like acl but cant believe they stuffed up

1. 48 Posts.

I am a significant holder and honestly thought they would have had this sorted before even thinking about going along these lines. The last 10 days had been such a drawn out process and they should have had the balls to pull out once originally messed around and they would have known about the problems long ago.
    All i can do is shake my head (which is still sore from decisions over the years) as its only a small hurdle but in a way now i am glad its over and we own more the company now anyway.
    I couldn't help myself but top up at 35c, 36.5 and 39c before just to bring down my avg price. Rather than being a long term holder, trading will be a option now.
    For Heavan Sake PS Bring on some good news rather than guys on this site giving us good info and figures. If these guys worked for me i would be bringing in security to clear up desks.
    This feeling will slowly fade away but all we can hope is that they put their heads down, focus in Australia for now, get some work done and be accountable for their decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.