AUC 5.13% 4.1¢ ausgold limited

i like ausgold but....

1. 10 Posts.
    Even if they get a JORC of a million oz+, I don't see big things happening until the market improves dramatically. As the Value will not be reflected in the Share Price, as we can see in other companies share prices that already have multi million once deposits Trading way under value.

The Share price on the JORC will have to spike big time as the next thing that will happen will be a BIG capital raise. I believe they will get funding as the big boys obviously like the Ausgold story and what they are sitting on. My fear is that A big offering at low Share price will kill it for existing shareholders.

Personally what I want to see on the back of a positive JORC is a Preliminary Economic Assessment, in order to secure Finance for mining and get into production while the Gold Price is high, then focus on increasing reserves through exploration.

I just Listened to the AGM presentation, I like the management team, but not in this economic climate of drilling & raising cash without no mention of time-scale of getting the gold out the ground and that should be the main focus of any exploration company.

Unless they are going to sell Ausgold after defining the resource for someone else to mine?

Anyone notice when he said the drilling labs are quiet? No money about for drilling and the AIM market

So I like the Ausgold story, but want to skip a few chapters to get to the juicy stuff, can you blame me? my fear is that if it took them so long to get the JORC out(Hopefully Early December) it could be 4 years until gold is been mined, and hopefully by then the world economy has recovered some confidence restored and the gold price will be lower. This is the best time to go into production!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $184.1K 4.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 837485 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 1264709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.