CMV 0.00% 0.6¢ cma corporation limited

i like it, page-30

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    oleglap; I agree that the Auditors didn't qualify. They didn't address the question of ongoing concern. The Directors did.... ( and you might want to revisit their assumptions after the 1st half report)

"The Financial Report has been prepared on the basis that the Group can continue to meet their commitments as and when they fall due, and can therefore realize assets and settle liabilities in the ordinary course of business. The directors are satisfied that the going concern basis of preparation is appropriate. This is based on the cash flow forecasts that indicate that the Group will be profitable for the year ending 30 June 2010 and the announced Share Purchase Plan which has been underwritten by BBY Limited, CMA’s corporate advisor, to the value of $15,000,000 and the ANZ bank has provided further funding facilities of $6 million."

MM18; WTF??? Scholtz could only buy $15k of shares, the same as every other shareholder, regardless of how many shares they owned, so they have been diluted. It's all good and well to be a loyal employee, but don't throw logic out the window.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.